Re: wiper arms

On 13 Dec 96 at 8:48, Jason Rappaport wrote:

> I have an 86 8v scirocco.  Just curious, does anyone have pair of
> windshield wiper arms (front)  they don't need?  One of my arms
> stripped, and I need to get new ones (preferably matching ones!!)

I just bought one at the dealer a few month ago (needed it for same
reasone you did).  They rocked me $40 (or was it $60) !!  If no one
here can help you, go to the junk yard........

BTW, when I replaced the arm, I also got a set of Bosch micro-edge
wipers......they really are superior wipers.  For the amount I use em
in the Puget Sound, a wise investment ( $9 per wiper BLADE, not
refills).

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA