Re: ferfegnugen

At 12:40 AM 12/14/96 -0500, you wrote:

>I've been looking forever for that one, how much did you buy that for? Where?
>Can you get me one??
>
>Thanks a bunch,
>
>--Ren

Regretfully, I dont have that one yet either. I saw it one day and
didnt buy it. I cant for the life of me remember where it was I saw it.
I know I saw it on a t-shirt in San Francisco when I was there last. On
pier 49 or whatever that place is called. There is a VW shop in there,
t-shirts, mostly aircooled junk.

Shawn