your shifter bushings!

At 03:07 PM 12/13/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Still crazy around here. I finally got my motor mounts. The guys at the shop
>are going to install them in the morning. Now I hope all the linkage needs
>is adjusting...
>Whee!

Um, you cant really adjust your linkage. You can replace the bushings. the kit is
only a few bucks. Its easy to do also. Just takes a little time and yes, you gotta
get under the car for that!
Im sure you do need bushings. Almost everybody in the world does. Its one of those
things that just wear out over time and you dont really notice it until its really
bad!

Shawn