VW Likns Galore!!!!

Check out this HUUUUUUUGE list of everything for VWs, FAQs, tips, tuners,
everything and more! I was amazed when I found it! More then 300 links all
over the Net. The magical site is:

http://alicudi.usc.edu/%7Ejan/cars.html

PLEASE check it out, you'll be amazed too!

Holy Schmolly!

Take care,

--Ren
1987 Scirocco 16v
106k miles, running strong & very fast (~135hp)
*****FOR SALE*****
2200 o.b.o.
Looking for Rabbit GTI or Fox (preferably GL w/  speed) for trade or
purchase.

                                       FOOD FOR THOUGHT

You know the oxygen masks on airplanes ? I don't think there's really any
oxygen. I think they're just to muffle the screams. -Rita Rudner

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and
leave a trail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving
cabs and cutting hair. -George Burns

You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it
true.  You may have to work for it, however -Richard Bach

There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find
the ways in which you yourself have altered. -Nelson Mandela [A Long Walk
to Freedom]

Conscience is the inner voice warning us that someone may be looking.
-H.L. Mencken

In every man's heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the
vibrations of beauty. -Christopher Morley

Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active.
-Leonardo da Vinci

Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body. -Seneca

Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we
fail.  -Ralph Waldo Emerson

We learn from history that we do not learn anything from history.

This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a
means of communication.  The device is inherently of no value to us.
-Western Union internal memo, 1876

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Consultant: n. One who borrows your watch to tell you what time it is and
then keeps the watch.

It's not a matter of where you stand but in what direction you're headed.

Most of us are just about as happy as we make up our minds to be. -Abraham
Lincoln (1809-65)

Reputation: what others are not thinking about you.

Either I'm dead or my watch has stopped. -last words of Groucho Marx

Money often costs too much. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Statistics are used as a drunk uses lampposts--for support, not
illumination.

There never was night that had no morn. -Dinah Mulock Craik

Those who would have nothing to do with thorns must never attempt to
gather flowers.

One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in. -Wayne
Gretzky

Contempt is the weapon of the weak and a defense against one's own
despised and unwanted feelings. -Alice Miller

If you want anything done well, do it yourself. This is why most people
laugh at their own jokes. -Bob Edwards

Support the strong, give courage to the timid, remind the indifferent, and
warn the opposed. -Whitney M. Young

Some people would not recognize subtlety if it hit them on the head.

Restlessness and discontent are the first necessities of progress. -Thomas
A. Edison

The impossible is often the untried. -Jim Goodwin

Live your life as an exclamation, not an explanation.

Failure is often that early morning hour of darkness that precedes the
dawning of the day of success.

Continue to be yourself because in the end that's what people will
remember about you.

Uncertainty and mystery are energies of life.  Don't let them scare you
unduly, for they keep boredom at bay and spark creativity. -R. I.
Fitzhenry