Re: Intro to the Mailing List

>>Not really, they're junk. Want a better plug? Go for the Bosh Silbers.
>Theyre a
>>little expensive, but I have heard from people they're noticably better. Want
>
>        Just a note, I've heard people have bad results with the Bosch
>Platinums, I had no trouble, but now that my engine is built up I'm using
>the Bosch Supers, it's a good copper electrode plug which gives a great spark.
>Dan Ruddick

FWIW, I use Bosch triple electrode plugs in my GTI, been very happy with
them.  Some say they don't do anything good as compared to normal old Bosch
plugs, I would'nt doubt it, but they are reasonably priced and have worked
fine for me.  I pay roughly $3.50 each for them, not too bad......

Mannix

PS - as far as Splitfires, a friend tried them in his Honda CivicSi, and
the little v shaped thingys broke/burned off........none for me, thanks!