Here I am....Newbie with an Introduction....

Sorry guys that I've never written to the list but I'm always so bloody busy
with work, school, the girl and the beloved Scirocco that I haven't had time
to write to the list and add my two cents worth.

At any rate, I live in Toronto and own my second Scirocco.  My first one was
a red 78 which lasted me only three months.  The car was a rust bucket.  I
presently own a 1981 tinted, brown Scirocco with a TOOL sticker in the back
window.  I love Scirocco's and I was devoted in buying this one.  It took me
three months to convince the guy to sell me his car and I haven't regretted
the wait.  I've learned a lot about this car and I can't wait for summer
when I can do some work to it to 'fix' it up better.

Talk to you later,
Sal

-It's only wrong if you get caught.