RE: Exhaust Systems???

 I bought mine almost 2 years ago, and almost all (if not all) of the
> headers in their catalog had some type of flex joint on them.  Mine is a
> separate 16V model; it's a Tri-Y design, with the primary and secondary
> pipes being pretty much the same length.  Sorry, I'm going to hold on to
> it...I paid $700 for it, and I'll be damned if I don't get my money's
> worth :)  AND....it passed Air Care (our version of smog testing) with
> room to spare, even with the original O2 sensor!

Hmmmmmmmm. Perhaps maybe you know of someone who has the same item who
would like to sell?  Anyway, what is this catalog that you are referring
to?  How can I get one?
	Also lately I saw a copy of "Performance Car" (I think) and It
advertised the OZ gran turisimo.  Nobody here has ever heard of or seen
this wheel.  Perhaps you know where I could buy some?
I would appreciate any input on this.

	Adam