Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 20:04:55 +0800
From: Lisa & Rick <hugacub@whidbey.net>
To: Ilias Glavinas <eg1@ee.wustl.edu>
Subject: Re: scirocco-l-digest V1 #48

On 30 Nov 96 at 20:26, Ilias Glavinas wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Nov 1996, Shawn C. Meze wrote:
> >
> > Were they? Do you know what gave them the extra 4 hp?
>
> I have no idea. I was surprised myself to find this 4hp difference
> than the other JH engines before 84. (By the way, this info was
> found in the Bentley manual for an 85-87 8V and 16V Sciroccos, and I
> assume it is to be trusted)

Assume nothing, trust no one :)

If you like, I can go root through my manuals and stuff to see if I
can verify.

*Sniff*  Some low life hit my Scirocco yesterday.  It happened in a
damn parking lot, and the bastard (or bitch) just left with no note
or anything.  Luckily it was minor damage, but I'm a sad puppy to say
the least.

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA