Re: Black BBS Mesh?

>       Does anyone know if you get Black BBS Mesh rims?  Or do people just
>paint them black?
>
>        I'm looking for suggestions on wheels, right now I've got the
>standards 13" 7spoke VW rims.  Was thinking of 15" Black mesh with the chrome
>lip, I've seen it on a 16V 'Rocco, looks real cool! :)
>

>Kevin.
><Zero length text item>
>--

I have black mesh Enkei's on my no-longer-running '81 Scirocco S.  I think
they are type 92 but don't quote me on it.  I can check if you want.  They
are 6.5" x 15".  Seems that a few years ago, all the major wheel makers
offered black mesh wheels.  I don't know if they are made anymore by Enkei
since black mesh wheels seem to have gone out of vogue.  I still think they
look cool.  You should be able to get them used cheap.  Good luck,
benton------