Suspension 16v vs 8v

I hit a curb..a lot harder than I thought on the driver
side front wheel...collapsed my control arm, bent the frame
and did some body damage. Suck thing is..all we have here in Houston are
8v..and the repair shop told me that parts from an 8v wont work on a 16v
suspension. I'm gonna end up paying out the ass for parts.
Hopefully It's nto going to cost a lot..but this shop was saying
at the worst 2grand. ick. (it's undriveable as the wheel is
pressed against the back of the wheel well and at like a +50 camber)

I'm going to get a list of parts and see what aftermarket parts
I can add.

right off, the lower stress brace is shot..any recommendations, I'm
using a neuspeed upper stress bar and stock lower sway bar.
Hopefully my koni wasn't hurt.

any tips or insight on this would be helpful.

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|