Re[4]: Varying Idle speed

Message authorized by:
    : /S=BSTIX@jsishipping.com/OU=SMTP/O=1.UCN.GO.1/P=PROCTERGAMBLE/A=MCI/C=US/

BSTIX@jsishipping.comat external said:

>By this token alone, the first thing I would do is yank all of your spark
>plugs and take a look at them.  The plugs can tell you a lot of what is
>happening in your car.  I wish I had one of those Bosch posters that showed
>what to look for on a spark plug and what it means.

I changed my plugs twice over the last 45K.  The last time was 15K ago, I'm
using the Bosch Superplug thing with the three electrodes.

I thought it might have something to do with my injectors.  I changed the
distributor_cap, rotor and wires a few weeks ago, didn't help any.

Kevin.
'86 Scirocco
coutinho.ka@pg.com