Re: Idle speed

my same car idles at a little less than 1k, I also have gone to
the throtle cable and moded that retaining clip from the middle groove
all the way to the top, giving it the most tension.

I read in the newsgroups where someone constructed an arch that allowed
the second air opening of the throttle body open sooner, as stock you
almost have to floor it to get it to open the larger air intake. Does
this really help any?

I am already using a custom ram-air induction/K&N on my car.

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|