Re: AC and the York compressor

What part of houston are you in? I would highly recommend taking
your scirocco to Herr Schmidt, off of Richmond, their by Voss I
think on the north side. Herr Schmidt is THE vw shop in houston.
they will fix your scirocco right and at a reasonable cost.

Well, I left their business card at the house so just look them
up in the yellow pages, or cruze down Richmond, the shop is on the N
side, next to the bayou/sewer ditch.

Ryan
'87 16v Scirocco

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|