Re: Opnions on short shift kits..

>I've got the TT one - I like it very much.  It doesn't reduce side throw
>(which may be why it's so much cheaper) which, in my opinion, is a good
>thing - the side throw is pretty short already.  It may make your shifting
>feel even notchier, though.  I have trouble getting into first some of the
>time; I've heard that the weighted shift rod can improve this drastically.

Thats my problem.. getting into first and second.  Also getting into reverse
just may be the worst part of the engineering of my scirocco... damn i hate
that but theres nothing i can do about it.  Anyway those weighted shift
things really help the side to side motion? Are they easy to install (oh yeah
is the TT kit easy to install?)
anyone have the $$ on the neuspeed weighted rod thing??
thanks