Shocks/Spring Mods - 86 8V Scirocco

Hi,

        I'm going to need to change my shocks sometime in the very near
future.  They're getting a little noisy (creaking every now and then).  And
the car bounces a little too much for my liking.

        Can anyone suggest a good combination shocks/springs for me?

        I have an '86 8V Scirocco, no mods (yet) :)  Will be putting in a
techtonics exhaust in the next week or so.

Thanks,

Kevin.

'86 Scirocco